3

The Plain roundabout marks the end of Magdalen Bridge and the beginning of Cowley and Iffley Roads, where The Cape of Good Hope pub, established in 1892, can also be found. The pub’s name is taken from the title given to the notoriously dangerous coastline of South Africa by colonisers and traders heading for India and the Far East.

Leave a Reply